Welcome to Habbgeek!

Welcome! This is a brand new fansite where all Habbo questions will be discussed. If you want to start a discussion, send it to: habbgeek@gmail.com.
WARNING: Don't spam!

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Jay's Summer Challenge!

Seems like Jay made a summer challenge on Savage! Come on get in it! Heres what he wrote:

Hello fellow Savager! You might know me.. not to sure, i go by the name of Jay.
During this summer, i will be setting you, yes YOU! challenges to win fantastic prizes and badges. all you have to do is complete them. Sounds Easy dosent it?... NOT!
Challenge #1
I need you to make me a room around the word 'ELECTRONIC'.
Yea, i know what your thinking.. 'This is just like ROTW' But its Not!
What i want you to have in the rooms are the following;
1: Wired that is moving/rotating someing. E.g. Furni
2: I want at least at least 4 doors in the room.
3: I want a Pink Monkey called 'Simon' in the room.
4: I want a dragon statue in the CENTER of the room.
5: I also want 3 different types of thrones in the room.
Thats easy.. Thats only the first challenge!
When you are finished your room please name it 'JSC #1'. and i will come round and see if you have met my requirments.

Challenge closes on 11th July.


- Jay
- Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment